Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I got 'em... guts that is






















Image courtesy Emerald City Comics


I feel like her a bit today! I did my new HIIT during my lunch hour. Despite my calves absolutely caining from the sprints, I'm so glad that I dug deep and just did it. Wow. This is a great feeling.

AND during my weights sess tonight I hit a new high on the bench press - 47 kgs!!! I'm seriously chuffed! I thought I was only going to be able to do 45! I'm gonna make a choc-mint protein shake to celebrate!

As each week goes by, my strength is steadily improving. I'm not the hulk or anything, but it gives you a reason to keep going and to try harder, you've got numbers to beat. I can't wait until November to see how much I'll be lifting by then! Aiming to be able to lift my own body weight at the least. Grow muscles.. groooow!

Night, night, I'm off to have a niiiice hot shower, got to get up early tomorrow - no excuses!

No comments: